Can you think analytically? Have a creative streak as well? Don’t mind web coding, but like to multi-task? Everyone thinks you’re just a bit strange? Ooh, you might have found your place in the world.
If you’ve ever dreamed of putting your programming and design skills to work in a Mad Men type environment, we might be the place for you (minus some of the drinking, most of the smoking, and all of the overt sexism).
Like learning new things and appreciate a challenge? If you’re ready for a position that works both sides of your brain and lets you take on more than your job description, get in touch. We’re looking for a full-time front-end developer—maybe with some design skills, though that’s not important—who excels at seamlessly translating static mockups into flexible, responsive web experiences.
You might have entry-level skills, or some phenomenal experience. Convince us you’re worth hiring!
Join our fun, productive team as we grow the digital arm of our creative agency, and help us give our clients new, engaging websites, improve their existing ones, and provide digital consulting services.
Some stuff you need to be able to do:
- Build fast, efficient, and responsive websites based on provided design files
- Confirm, test, and fix bugs
Some skills you really should have:
- Ability to modify existing WordPress themes
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to export assets from designers’ mockups
- Working knowledge of, or strong interest in learning, current web development best practices
Bonus stuff that might make you really stand out:
- Experience managing a variety of social media channels
- Knowledge of WordPress theme and plugin development
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SASS or LESS)
- SEO and other keyword skills
- Bartending, dog walking, juggling, and/or various musical skills a plus
If you’re qualified, please submit your resume (and/or anything you think is important for us to know) to Info@romanelli.com
Please respond by email only. Any other kind of response (phone, visit, carrier pigeon…) will only be seen as an inability to follow directions, and tend to ruin your chances at impressing us. We look forward to meeting you!